Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lots to talk about coming this evening: "God Keep Me Sober" "Handling Emotions" "New Adventures."


I made it to Ft. Lauderdale! The warm, tropical feeling you get when you are the southern tip of Florida brings back memories of the cruise we took in October. It is a different change from Macon since the weather in Georgia was a bit colder than I liked it. We need the rain, everyone does, but I was starting to tired of the rain beginning on Christmas Eve and continuing through 2013.

Since I was enjoying the luxury of sleeping in this morning, I better head out, get some breakfast, and return to this blog when I can spend more time writing about the topics listed in the title of this blog. More will be revealed!

Have a great  day!

Hugs and smiles on the house!

Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment